Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool: 11

1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.

Well, there are so many neat applications that I can use. I'm really excited about those that I can use for new vocabulary. I know students have different learning skills, and although I use all of them in the classroom, I think that visual learning skills are very, very important.

I think I will definitely use bookr and skype.


2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?

I really wish to have ideas on how I could apply group activities with 36 students and not having to spend more than one day on an activity. Every time I see new applications, I get very excited and wonder how I can use them in my classroom. However, at this time I feel that it is quite difficult to do so because there is a lack of time.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?

There really wasn't any unexpected outcomes, but there were many applications that were a good experience to learn about even though it wasn't in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment