Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool: 10

1. Discuss at least three things you would want to make sure your students understand about being good digital citizens.
(1) No cyber-bullying
(2) No plagiarism
(3) No inappropriate school websites

2. Share at least one of the resources mentioned above or on the Ed Tech website that you plan to use instructionally.

I would probably use Brain Pop

3. Explain briefly how you would "teach" the idea of digital citizenship to your students.

I would address my main points and let them know what consequences it can bring to them and others.

4. Explain briefly how you plan to share the idea of digital citizenship with your parents.

I think the best way to contact the parents is by sending a letter home and having them sign it. This will let both the parents and myself know the regulations and understanding of the technology use.

No comments:

Post a Comment